Maximizing space is important, especially if you have a small kitchen. These five space saving kitchen tools will leave you with more countertop to work with and more space for storage.
1. The Index Plus Chopping Board Set by Joseph Joseph includes 4 color-coded knives and chopping boards for different types of food (fish, meat, chicken and vegetables). But what makes this product even better? All items are stored in a sleek and handy container that won’t take up too much space in your cooking area.
2. The Y-Grinder Salt & Pepper Mill by Joseph Joseph not only holds both salt and pepper in one container, it also easily adjusts to grind from fine to coarse. Definitely a handy kitchen gadget.
3. The Sagaform Dish Brush Holder with Drying Rack will help you keep your dishwashing supplies neat and organized.
4. The OBAR Multi-Storage by Blomus is a must-have for a small kitchen area. It holds paper towels, aluminum foil, and plastic wrap all in one.
5. Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils consist of five essential kitchen tools that stack over each other creating a compact self supporting design. The set includes one slotted spatula, one spaghetti server, one slotted spoon, one solid spoon and one ladle. They are heat resistant and dishwasher safe.
How do you maximize your kitchen space?